Pai Certified Organic Chamomile & Rosehip Calming Day Cream
Certified Organic by the Soil Association (*Organically produced 79% of product)
- Ultra clean formula minimizes the risk of irritation.
- Helps calm the appearance of reactive redness.
- Rich in Matricine & Chamazulene - nature's powerful skin soothing agents.
- Omegas 3, 6, 7 & 9 help repair and regenerate damaged skin.
- Rosacea Friendly: Free from Alcohol (denat.), Witch Hazel, Eucalyptus, Peppermint, Menthol and other common triggers.
Skin Type: Sensitive, Hyper-Sensitive, Redness-Prone
- Massage 1-2 pumps into clean, dry skin on face and neck.
- Use daily in the mornings or whenever your skin needs a moisture top-up.
- For external use only.
Aqua - Purified Water
Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil* - Apricot Kernel Oil
Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil* - Jojoba Oil
Carthamus Tinctorius Seed Oil* - Thistle Oil
Cetearyl Alcohol - Naturally derived Emulsifier
Glycerin - Organic derived Vegetable Glycerine
Rosa Canina Seed Extract* - Rosehip Seed Extract
Butyrospermum Parkii Butter* - Shea Butter
Cetearyl Glucoside - Naturally derived Emulsifier
Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract* - Chamomile Extract
Leptospermum Scoparium Branch/Leaf Oil - Manuka Oil
Sodium Levulinate -Naturally derived Preservative
Tocopherol - Natural Vitamin E
Lavandula Angustifolia Oil* - Lavender Oil
Sodium Anisate -Naturally derived Preservative
Pelargonium Graveolens Oil* - Rose Geranium Oil
Lactic Acid - pH regulator
Glyceryl Stearate Citrate - Naturally derived Emulsifier
Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate - Naturally derived Preservative
Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract* - Rosemary Extract
Naturally Occurring in Essential Oils: Citronellol, Geraniol, Linalool. Contains Nut Oil.
Suitable for Vegans. Not tested on animals. Contains nut oil.
Pai's commitment to product purity means Pai never uses artificial fragrances, alcohol (denat.), parabens (including japanese honeysuckle), phenoxyethanol, propylene glycol, formaldehyde (including sodium hydroxymethylglycinate), sodium lauryl sulfate or other skin irritants.